Administrator of the website www.timeoutforblacklives.com (hereinafter the «Website») is the non-profit organisation under the name “TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES” (address: 400 W. Capitol Avenue, Suite 2000. Postcode AR 72201, Little Rock, tel: +1 (501) 804-4853, email: email@example.com. TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES purpose is to foster English learning to children. In this context, TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES organizes events where athletes read in public children’s books written in English and display the illustrated pages of the books.
Proper use of Website- Disclaimer
- The Website contains indicatively text, images, videos, graphics, photographs, software, files etc. (hereinafter the «Content») for the purpose of promoting TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES actions and to inform the public with respect to its activities. Website visitor/user promises and guarantees that he/she shall not use the Content or any other element of the Website for any other purpose except for being informed about TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES activities.
- The visitors/users accept that they shall not use the Website for sending emails or transmitting via other means or publishing content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, disturbing, slanderous, defamatory, contrary to good faith or fair practice, infringes third-party privacy, creates prejudice or expresses racial, national or other discrimination, causes damage to minors under the age of 18 in any way whatsoever, infringes intellectual or industrial property rights, or other proprietary rights of third-parties, contains viruses for software or any other codes, files or programs that have been designed for interrupting, causes damage or destroys computer operating equipment, software or hardware.
- Website visitor/user bears full responsibility and is obliged to fully compensate TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES and any third-party (natural person or legal entity) for any damage or/and moral damage they may suffer (TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES and/or third-party), by any misuse or illegal use of the relative pages or any other element of the Content of the Website whether this misuse or illegal use was intentional or caused by negligence (including slight negligence) of the visitor/user.
- The Website makes efforts to maintain and ensure the availability of the website and its Content. In addition to these efforts, the availability of the Website is depended on various factors, such as the technical equipment of the users, the number of the users trying to connect to the Website or to the Internet simultaneously etc. The Website has the right any time and to change its Content, as well as to suspend or to interrupt temporarily or permanently its operation with no prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Any copy, modification, analogue/digital recording and mechanical reproduction, disclosure, transfer, downloading, alteration, selling, leasing, saving, printing, creating derivative work or deceiving the public with respect to the identity of TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES and the Content of the Website is explicitly prohibited.
- Names, images, logos, trademarks and distinctive features that represent the Website and TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES, as well as all the Content of the Website, constitute TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES property and are protected by Greek, European and international law regarding copyright and industrial property. Therefore, none of the aforementioned elements which constitute the total Content of the Website may be, in any way and by any means and any legal form, in whole or in part, subject of transfer, selling, conveyance, granting (with or without exchange), copying, modification, reproduction, republication by any means (indicatively but not restrictively, electronic, magnetic, electromagnetic, printed publication etc.) or to be “loaded”, transmitted or distributed in any way and by any means and legal form to any natural person or legal entity.
The Website contains social media icons leading to the respective accounts operated by TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube). The information that you decide to publish through those applications is not subject to the Privacy Notice, and TIME OUT FOR BLACK LIVES cannot be held responsible for the information you provide to such websites and social media platforms.
- For any question, concerns or clarification regarding these terms and the conditions of this agreement, or/and should you wish to submit any comment or complaint regarding the Website, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org